WE CURRENLY DON'T TAKE VOLUNTEERS IN 2019, PLEASE DON'T SEND INQUIRIES! THANKS
We are very happy to welcome volunteers at Amuura Permaculture Garden in sunny and warm Sri Lanka!
You'll get the chance to learn about permaculture farming and find out how we manage the garden and create a self sustainable system.
As a volunteer you have the possibility to work in the following areas:
- expanding home garden & lay out new vegetable beds
- taking care of existing vegetable beds and plants (watering, weeding, manuring, harvesting)
- planting Albezia trees along the border of the farm
- planting fruit, timber and spice trees
- preparing compost and liquid compost
- building a beehive
- guiding visitors through the garden
- web maintenance & promotion (writing newsletter, SEO, updating website & blog, advertising)
- packaging cinnamon
We appreciate ideas from all volunteers to make Amuura Permaculture Garden a great success!
Minimum stay for volunteering is three weeks.
We provide: accommodation and cooking facilities.
You have to take care of your meals and keep the house clean any time.
Volunteers should be able to work self-dependent and responsible.